The Pigpen The Pigpen

Refreshing

It's funny and bizarre at the same time. I liked it, the short, abrupt moves of the characters give it personality. The design looks familiar, reminds me of Ren & Stimpy at times, but then slightly different. Loose, but controlled, something like that. I'm sure this will see some film festival at some moment in time. All in all great work!

Shaolin Fight Shaolin Fight

Bien...pero no cojonudo

It was yet another stick movie, but this one's executed pretty well. It's not too interesting to be honest though, since I've seen too many stickmovies to date, and none of them beat the Xiao Xiao series (well, at least in my opinion).

The backgrounds of the outside and inside of the temple are beautiful and look very detailed on the other hand, although the contrast it forms with the plain sticks comes close to a style breach (again, in my opinion ;))

All in all it really shows you put some effort into it, so I give it a 7!

Tales of the Scarecrow Tales of the Scarecrow

Marvellous!!

Wow, this truly is an amazing Flash movie, quality-wise the very best I've seen here!

The combination of animation, 3d graphics, sounds and different viewpoints delivers a solid, creepy movie, a true viewing experience. I guess this one's going to the #1 of all times pretty soon, great work!

Capture The Flag Capture The Flag

Very good

Considering this is your first Flash movie, compare it to the average 'First Flash movie' here on Newgrounds and you know you've got a winner :) But seriously, it's a really good movie, especially if you made it within two weeks. The graphics are crisp, so I'm looking forward to your next submission!

I Hate America I Hate America

Good point, too deep for the true American patriot

Although you chose a harsh way of telling it (the guy jumping from the building), I most certainly can see the point you're making here (except for the "fuck you all", that's just plain stupid :)).

But I think many American's won't understand that point or won't even try to understand it, because they see their flag burning in your movie.

For the Americans : Try to get the point, don't instantly vote 0 because your country gets ridiculed in this movie. Try to accept the fact that you're not superior to other countries and don't go whining that America is the best place to live until you've tried and live somewhere else.

george man 06 george man 06

Do you ever sleep?

Where do you get the time from to make all of these movies, I watched episode 4 and 5 the other day and now you made yet another one!
Now on to the movie itself; In general I liked it, the simplified characters you use for 'zoomed out' animation is clever and still it doesn't look too bad. On the other hand, some of the close-up anatomy of the characters look weird. For example the frontal view of George while he's moving his arms, they seem to be behind his back. But if you're really only 15 and manage to make stuff like this already, I think you've got a bright future in drawing/animation, so keep up the good work (and get some sleep now and then ;))!

SEX OR HELL SEX OR HELL

What was that all about?

Err...I don't know what to say about this, still trying to figure out if there's supposed to be a deeper meaning to this or that it's just a semi-'artish' movie.

I mean...a guy watches naked chicks on his computer, gets frustrated because he can't get any, thus heads out and kills a girl with his 'gun' (can you say 'Freud'?), eventually he finds out he's got a box of AIDS in his pocket.

So...a possible moral of this story is wanking gives you AIDS and a hole in your jacket.

Err...whatever, it's a nice try anyway if this is one of your first Flash movies ever, hence the 6, keep it up!

GOTTA-GO! GOTTA-GO!

Neat!

Very beautiful, nice combination of Painter backgrounds and Flash/Illustrator vector animation. Reminded me a little of the older Sierra adventures and Courage the Cowardly Dog, which most certainly is a compliment :)

%% 911 the facist regime %% 911 the facist regime

Good point

Luckily not all the Americans have their brains in their asses.

I'm still amazed about the support Bush gets for his plans and ideas, or maybe I'm just too down to earth, being a European.

The comparison with Hitler on the other hand, is something completely different, although I think I do get your point there.

One thing is sure though, it won't do the world much good if Bush pulls it off to be re-elected.

Roger Moore's Requiem Roger Moore's Requiem

Weird but great!

True, couldn't discover any real point or statement in this movie, but why should there always be one, it looked great! The animations and art are among the best I've seen here and the movie shows the effort! Which brings me to JCoop's comment; how could you vote a 0 for everything if it AT LEAST shows the work POX put into this movie? It's your decision to say if you like it or not, but it's so obvious, and I mean REALLY obvious that his art and animation show his great skills, so you can't just put it down by giving it a 0. If you don't like it, which is very well possible, just give some constructive feedback or give no feedback at all.